Global Customer Services Vendor
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Passionate about changing the world view of the talent function.
- Enjoy dealing with multiple challenges & is in touch with the constant changing environment.
- Digitally savvy and active on social media and networked across industries would have an edge in our environment.
- A leader, comfortable in setting a vision, exploring new ways and thinking of ideas that would usher in the change.
- About 8-12 years of Work experience with a major part focusing on talent engagement, operations & retention!
6 Million Yen to 7 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.