Global Community Hospitality Organization
- Responsible for Employee Relations, Recruiting, Training & Development, Recognition, and Employee Benefits of employees.
- Acts as a key advocate in communicating and managing HR matters and initiatives to staff in both English and Japanese. Skillfully manage communication from the Human Resources Department bilingually.
- Works proactively with all departments to deliver seamless and quality HR services.
- Acts as deputy to HR Director in multiple areas.
- The position holder is required to have practical expertise in Human Resources management with a strong knowledge of Employee Relations, Recruiting, Learning & Development, Performance Management in Japan.
- The incumbent must possess strong planning and organizational skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively in English and Japanese languages.
- Excellent cross cultural communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in highly diverse environment are essential requirements.
7.5 Million Yen to 8.5 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.