Worldwide Clothing and Accessories Retailer
This role is to provide HR support to the HQ and Field teams to help achieve short and long term business strategies. It delivers targeted end-to-end HR solutions by bringing together the right strategies across talent acquisition, talent development and talent analytics that enable a high-performance culture. Proactively provide guidance and coaching business leaders on all aspects of organizational effectiveness that include Staffing, Performance management, Development, Employee relations, Compensation management, Policy interpretation and HR compliance. Act as one point of contact for leaders in support of both business units and act as strategic thought partner for the leaders.
Strategy and Leadership
- Lead HR priorities and gets work done in partnership with team and key business partners
- Leads change by capitalizing on actions and behaviors that help transform the business and talent
- Provides coaching at all levels and assesses appropriate development solutions for talent needs in field and HQ
- Uses input from key stakeholders and effectively communicates the vision and business direction of the talent strategy for the brand
- Execute staffing strategy by closely working with Talent Acquisition and leaders to identify the needs
- Support/ conduct the manpower meeting targeting for Field
- Provide tools and resources to help leaders conduct on-boarding program (including new hire orientation/ newly promoted managers) in partnership with Talent Management team
- Provide guidance to leaders/field management regarding compensation management (salary changes such as promotion or equity and the annual Reward process)
- Manage annual reward process for HQ and Stores by working with HR ops team/reward consultants.
- Coordinate and manage Field incentive program to meet business goals and reward business performance
Succession Planning/ Performance Management/TEx
- In partner with Talent Management, builds key talent and bench through Talent Exchange (TEx) process; works with leaders to ensure development plans are in place
- Plan and lead field manpower meeting and provide guidance to ensure staffing is implemented in most effective way based on results of TEx meeting
- Ensure meaningful monthly GPS conversations happen between leaders and employees
- Follows corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with any employment laws to reduce legal liability
- In partner with Compliance and Store Operations, conduct HR audit to make sure that HR related regulations are compiled in stores
- Partner with U.S. legal contact to ensure compliance with work rules and company policy
ER (Employee Relations)
- Become a contact person for leaders (including upper field/GM) to provide support and guidance to solve ER related issues. Work closely with ER team by providing all information to them in timely manner. Manage handling them to be solved in compliance with company's policies.
- When complaints arise from employees, help leaders solve problems with high level of integrity and autonomy
- Main HR support for Sr. Dir of BR Japan market
- Work alongside district managers and headquarter partners to ensure customer and talent needs are met with flexibility and to capitalize on opportunities
- Collaborate with other cross brand peers and global HR partners to identify and grow talent in the market
- Support head of HR in the market
- Manage the Generalist team (if needed)
- Work closely with other back office departments
Excellent ability to communicate and presentation skills
- Ability to describe and persuade a proposal or ideas clearly/effectively in both verbal or written
- Excellent facilitation, written and verbal communication skills with all level of field management
- Strong ability to develop/communicate persuasive point of view with higher management/leadership
Basic project management skills
- Manage budget and resources with excellent prioritization skills.
- Manage several projects and perform additional duties as necessary that support the brand. Constantly monitor the progress and report it to the superiors to hedge risks
Leadership and skill development
- Influence and coach others, with appropriate self-confidence and presence.
- Open and flexible in changes or to work according to the needs of the business.
- Understand own development areas and explore opportunities to improve skills and knowledge
- HR Experience of (3-5 years) as HR generalist required, preferably in a large, matrixes organization.
- People Management experience preferred but not essential (preferable 1- 3 staff)
- Familiar with labor regularities/HR related knowledge in the local market
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.