**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Automotive Technology company
- This role reports to corporate HR director, Asia Pacific directly.
- Provide generic/administrative support in staff benefits, performance management and employee
- movement, various letters production for employees, learning courses etc.
- Work closely with various stakeholders in driving initiatives on talent acquisition, staff career
- development, retention, employee relations, better workplace, and succession plans.
- Providing support and guidance to local and overseas managers on country specific HR matters
- Leading country specific employee communications as required
- Raising awareness of HR country specific issues in collaboration with local leadership, business and corporate HR
- Native level Japanese and Business level English - both spoken and business written to an exceptional standard.
- Bachelor degree and sufficient experience gained within an HR function. Ability to demonstrate influence and impact at a managerial level.
- In depth knowledge of in country labor legislation.
- Experienced in working and understanding the complexities of operating in an international
- Able to find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
7 Million yen - 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Kanagawa*Work in office, now state of emergency so WFH but will need to discuss possibilities of WFH after this
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.