International Apparel Company
This position contributes for developing and directing implementation of HR plans and/or HR related programs to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources to support our objectives.
This position contributes assistance for enhancing the organization's human resources for the effective development, management, deployment and motivation of employees. In addition, the position carries out duties to plan, implement, evaluate and maintain local HR policies and procedures, within corporate strategies and guidelines.
This position has full responsibility for both overall areas of HR and GA
Management including Time & Attendance Managements:勤怠管理
- Provides assistances for payroll works including time & attendance records management.
- Coordinate the services of outsourcing agents to ensure that the organization's payroll is processed accurately, and on time.
- Payroll work activities include payroll payment preparation; maintaining compensation & benefits (salary/bonus/retirement allowance/social insurances/ income tax/inhabitant tax), and payroll records.
Compensation & Benefits Management:給与/賞与/退職金/社保/所得税/住民税/マイナンバー
- Develop and direct implementation of compensation and benefits programs that provide a competitive level of pay, motivation, and reward to employees, consistent with global organization's overall reward strategy. These programs include job evaluation and classification; salary administration, sales incentive plans; employee benefits; salary packaging, and retirement allowance plan.
- Implements competitive C&B programs through conducting job evaluations, participating in salary survey. Following the global procedure, proceeds necessary approval process for updating C&B conditions.
- Provides input into managerial decisions about the C&B programs.
- Recruitment & Selection/Exit Process採用/解雇
- Develop and implement programs to recruit, select the human resources required to meet the organization's business needs, and coordinates all recruitment related activities such as recruiting, testing, and interviewing, counseling hiring managers on candidate selection, recommending changes.
- Develop and implement procedures for administration and execution of exit management activities in accordance with organizational policies, labor contracts and government regulations, including voluntary and involuntary terminations as well as retirements.
- For those above programs, based on Global HR guideline, he/she develops and implements necessary approval process for all personnel management.
Training and Development:育成/教育
- Implement the organization's and development strategy so that the skills and performance of employees meet the organization's current and future needs.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Health and Safety Management安全衛生
- Following Labor Standards Act, develop, direct, and coordinate planning, organization and implementation of environmental health and safety programs---Health Check-up/Stress Check/etc.
HR Policies/guidelines management人事規程
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Implementation of Global Ethics and Compliance activities and acting as a role model.企業倫理及び法令順守
- Supports to execute GEC activities for HBJI fostering ethical and compliant culture, coordinating compliance activities, and adapting GBP programs.
- Minimum qualifications required to fulfill the responsibilities in an acceptable manner.
- Education/Degrees: College graduates. Human resources, office management, or business degree/certification preferred.
- Certificates/Licenses: Certificate of Occupational Health Program (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications/Fire & Disaster Management Agency), Licenses of Safety Officer/Fire Prevention Supervisor (Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry).
- Special Skills:(HR) This role requires a deep knowledge and understanding of employment income, social insurance, and residential taxes, labor laws and regulations in Japan.
- Years of experience: 5-years in minimum
- Business level English, Fluent Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.