Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Consumer Products Division of a Global Healthcare Company
- Guiding and Driving HR activities which include strategic planning/implementation of C&B, OD, TA, ER and culture development.
- Member of the Japan HR Operations community and works together with other areas of HR to deliver appropriate HR solutions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Collaborate with the leadership team on People & Organisation initiatives and strategy, and lead execution.
- Provide general HR services to the assigned BU on organizational and people management to support business objectives.
- Coaching and development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working
- Provide advice to the assigned BU on HR practices and policies in line with local law and regulations as well as corporate guidelines.
- Diagnose and/or deliver change projects in line with the HR and business agenda
- Facilitate interventions focusing on manager capability/leadership development.
- Communicate and facilitate periodic/annual HR processes, for example Check-in, talent review, Performance & Rewards, employee relations, internal sourcing and along with other HR functions.
- Ensure HR services are delivered in a timely and accurate way by collaborating the respective HR Ops team member
- Lead and coordinate grievance issues and enforce disciplinary systems relative to job performance and work ethics, which include domestic inquiries.
- Manage disciplinary matters as well as maintaining all IR and disciplinary records.
- Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks
- Develop, deliver and support initiatives that builds an engaging work environment and high performance culture
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of HR Services for the purpose of increasing HR's effectiveness and enhance the customer experience
- Manage and timely respond to all people issues in order to support business needs and compliance with labor law and corporate guideline.
- Lead & Support IR activities
- 10 to 15 years experience as an HR practitioner
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Functional Excellence in at minimum one area: Has a depth of experience in ER, IR, compensation, and benefits (preferred)
- Raising Standards: Experience of participating and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
- Demanding Operational environments: Experience delivering HR solutions within demanding operational situations. i.e. talent and workforce planning, resourcing, performance management, change management, consultation and reward issues, across a range of functions and job types.
- Broader business exposure: Experience of working in an integrated way with the businesses' agendas.
- Operational excellence: Demonstrates a good track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through properly setting direction, objectives, targets and metrics. Able to deliver against demanding targets and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.