Global Packaging Manufacturer
Key Outputs and Measurements
- The delivery of local HR processes covering government relations and reporting, labor relations, local reward and HR policies, legislative compliance & Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ensuring compliance & governance is in place for our company.
- Involvement of both local and global HR related projects
Internal: relevant HR Country Committees, Payroll, Recruitment, Rewards, HR Business Partners, HR Service Centre, legal counsel, OH&S Officers and Business Leaders.
External: Legal Counsels, relevant Government Authorities, and relevant Industry Network
- Minimum Education - University Bachelor degree Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business
- At least 4 years of proven experience in an HR leadership role within a governance environment.
- Possess strong knowledge in local labor law and experience in reward and in managing relations with unions, government, and immigration authorities.
- Holds a track record of proven performance and driving change. You have successfully built & maintained collaborative working relationships with internal clients and HR colleagues, as well as external authorities & stakeholders. Ideally in globally connected organization.
- Effectively management of employee grievance & conflict, with a proven ability to deliver resolution
- Stakeholder management
- Conflict management
- Dealing with Change and Ambiguity
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Business level of English proficiency
9 Million Yen to 11 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.