Luxury Apparel Company
HR Generalist will provide professional and proactive support and advice to the business.
The role operates across the full spectrum of HR activities with a focus on recruitment for both retail and corporate.
Recruitment and On-boarding
- Work with Head of HR to drive the retail and corporate recruitment process, ensuring the highest quality candidates are available to tight deadlines in order to ensure the quality of our teams is continuously improving.
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process, i.e., preparing JD, liaise with agencies, screening CVs, setup interviews, interview candidates, etc.
- Ensure feedback is provided to candidates in a timely and professional manner at each stage of the process.
- Maintain recruitment trackers.
- Ensure efficient onboarding process
- Responsibility for drafting and sending out all employment correspondence e.g. offer letters, contracts of employment, etc., ensuring all process are complied with the Japanese Labour Law.
- Liaise with other departments for receiving new comers.
- Responsible for renewal process for contract / albeit staff.
- Support the wider HR team in the implementation of talent and development strategies.
- Manage probationary periods and support line managers through performance management processes.
- Liaise with temporary agency for hiring and renewing contract for temporary staffs.
- Liaise with temporary staff agency regarding complaint from staff, etc.
- Coordinate on-boarding process for temporary staff.
- Manage conflict date for receiving temporary staff for each workplace (for both retail and corporate).
- Work closely with HR Coordinator for C&B to ensure accurate, timely payroll data is available to action within deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Work with Head of HR on the annual budgeting process including budget control.
Administration and General Support
- Maintenance of the HR Information System with HR Coordinator for C&B, entering all employee information, ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Run reports as and when required.
- Ensure employee files are kept up to date and audited on a regular basis.
- Support Head of HR in full spectrum of HR activities.
- Support Group HR projects.
Proven HR experience in a global organisation within a high-end retail environment
- Previous hands-on ER experience plus strong knowledge of Japanese Labour Law
- Experience of working within a fast paced retail environment
Particular skills/knowledge required
Highly competent user of MS Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written
- Commercial awareness and a practical approach to problem-solving
- Confident team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet the requirements of the business, often with tight deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative and be proactive whilst approaching tasks with enthusiasm and drive
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required
- Confident and assertive with the right balance of flexibility and exceptional customer service
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities, working under pressure to ensure deadlines are met and statutory guidelines adhered to.
- Strong communication skills and pleasant and accommodating disposition
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised with an ability to multi task and work with a high volume of admin
- Able to work under pressure and meet the needs of a demanding and ever changing/growing business
- Innovative and proactive, with a "can do" and flexible approach
- Strong numerical skills
Full Time Employee
5 Million Yen ~ 7 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Holidays and Vacation]
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.