Global Life Science Company
Roles & Responsibility :50% of work load will be a recruiting activity, and another 50% primary role is HR generalist work.
- Provide local recruiting support in partnership with the hiring manager and APAC HR team and Japan HR Manager.
- Being the initial contact for any recruiting companies and agencies.
- Managing all recruiting process (Search - Screening - Interview setting - HR Interview - Offer)
- Taking initiatives for future recruiting activities including job boards, campus recruiting, college internship activity as well as recruiting forum, job fair.
- Taking initiative for onboarding program (Administrative assistance for new hires and supporting Day 1 to Day 3 new hired program)
- Being a good liaison for new hired and a team
- Collaborating with APAC Recruiting team and update Japan recruiting progress as weekly basis
- Oracle data input for new hires
<HR Generalist Work>
- Delivering an exit interview if required
- Oracle Database Update for employees in case demand (Reporting Change, Resign etc. )
- Other works partnering with HR manager such as training, assessment, employee survey, ASP Day of Caring (Volunteer Day), Employee Social, Organization Development
- Supporting general and administrative functions for Japan HR team working with Japan HR Manager.
- BS degree is preferred
- Min 3 years of experience in HR Generalist work including HR Representative, Recruiter.
- Having a good communication skill (English & Japanese)
- Doing a good expectation management between the external recruiter and hiring manager.
- Customer oriented mind set (Customer means Internal Customer)
- Previous recruiter experience is preferred.
- Understand the strategic recruiting.
- Respecting confidentiality as a standard of HR in nature
- Enjoy people care tasks as Professional HR
- English fluency (Proficiency level: TOEIC Score of 750 or equivalent level)
- Working experience in US Based Companies
6 Million Yen to 7 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.