**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and has JLPT N2~, TOEIC 850**
Global Education Related Institution
- Support business trip procedures Monitor and collect time tracking and attendance records
- Monitor and process retirement program's enrollment and exit applications
- Creation of Business cards and ID
- Update employees' personal data into HR systems
- Create administrative calendar
- Check daily incoming and outgoing postal mail
- Support other team members (payroll, visa, employee benefits) as necessary
- Manage fillies
- Fluent in both Japanese and English (JLPT N2~, TOEIC 850)*社内公用語は英語です
- 2-3+ years HR or General Affairs or Accounting experience in an international environment
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, Access and email
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge of work visa processing
- Flexible and able to manage according to changing priorities.
Monday through Friday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.