Industrial Precision Equipment Manufacturer
Work as an HR generalist to support all HR activities for North Asia, Japan and Korea organization. Support HR Director of North Asia for various HR management. Handle all area of HR processes, to drive all HR operation, to work closely Global HR team.
- Recruitment activities & coordination
- Onboarding & training
- Performance management
- Rewards and recognition
- Labour and employment management.
- Data management, global HR reports/processes
- Payroll and Vender management
- Responsible for recruitment independently from CV screening, interviews and find the finalist candidate. (40%)
- Recruitment trackers update on a weekly basis or based on need.
- Responsible for various personnel management process or administrative related activities eg, (P-files; on boarding; probation review management; employment contract compiling and renewal, exit process etc.)
- Maintain and update employee database and P-file.
- Provide accurate HR data and personnel update to HR shared service of HQ.
- Update HR report and org chart on a regular basis.
- Support on employment relation and take the lead of engagement events.
- Other HR related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Assist on end to end HR processes and services throughout the full cycle, from recruitment to employment, preparing HR documentation to on-boarding
- Support Recruitment processes e.g. search and identify potential candidates through different channels, review resume, conduct Pre-screening phone interviews with candidates, arrange interview, etc.
- Handle compensation and benefits program administration, including leave administration, liaise and with insurance companies and brokers on health and other insurance matters
- Ensure employee data integrity, create and maintain up to date staff record in HRIS as well as the filing system. Provide HR reporting and analysis on people metrics on regular basis
- Participate and coordinate for employee program and projects, i.e. employee survey, staff activities,
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Learning and development program and manage local training for local needs
- Employee engagement survey implementation and communication with employees
- Employee event planning and manage HR initiative calendar and update the status
- Bachelor's degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in fast pace Multinational Company
- Mature, high learning agility, ability to work multi-task under pressure, sense of accountability
- Organized, high level of accuracy, detail orientated and meticulous
- Proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in written, spoken in both English and Japanese
- Strong computer and ERP application skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.