Global Pharmaceutical Company
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the HR activities in Company and also work as change agent to facilitate transformation of culture and organizational mind-set to future readiness.
The HR Manager is a close sparring partner to the organization and you will play an important role in supporting, advising and liaising with managers, enabling them to handle their managerial responsibilities to best effect and ensure continued development of their areas.
You will play an active role in the transition and organizational change processes and will be expected to acquire thorough insight into the organization and the business conditions. It is important that you build and maintain strong relationships to both the line managers and employees in the organization and are able to apply and leverage strengths in cultural differences, including bridging between Japanese and European cultures.
You are responsible for ensuring that HR related policies & procedures are in compliance with Japanese employment legislation and market conditions as well as corporate policies. Managing the employee life cycle activities in cooperation with the line managers will be a key activity, e.g. recruitment, employment contracts, termination, development/training, compensation & benefit, Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESS), talent identification, Organizational Reviews etc.
In cooperation with HR colleagues in the Corporate HR organization, you will drive and support the HR processes and secure that global HR activities are an integral part of the business strategy and, vice versa, that local practices are aligned with Corporate HR strategy and processes. You will also have the opportunity to participate actively in knowledge sharing across the HR community globally.
- Solid knowledge and experience with a broad range of HR related disciplines on a generalist level, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. At the same time, you enjoy conducting HR day-to-day activities independently as well as contributing to more strategic activities.
- Experience from HR functions working with multi-country and multi-culture customers (internally) and solid experience with Japanese law and culture. Preferably you also have experience with European culture.
- Strong experience from supporting and driving organizational change processes.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Customer oriented and strive for creating results linked to the business need.
- Flexible, positive by nature and change-minded.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work and navigate in a dynamic and international environment with many interfaces
12 Million 〜15Million
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.