[Company Summary ]
Global Electronics Manufacturing Company
HR Business Partner
- Provide clear and timely direction to the site on Human Resource issues, and the implications of those issues on the businesses
- Be seen by the site as a credible, informed business partner and an employee advocate.
- Understand the environmental context in which your site operates, including business, industry, and the competitive forces at work.
Employee & Labor Relations
- Maintain a working knowledge of environmental factors influencing the business (i.e. legal, HR legislation, best practice trends). Manage risk and ensure legal compliance by keeping current with regulatory environment.
- Ensure the integrity of the employee relations process at the site.
Talent & Leadership Development
- Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts to address root causes of human resource issues.
- Coach managers and employees at all levels within client groups on a variety of topics including management skills, leadership, employee engagement and communications.
- Drive succession planning, talent identification and talent reviews.
- Lead manager and employee development efforts throughout client groups including leading skills development workshops, encouraging participation in training and development, and working with managers to create employee development plans.
Company-Wide HR Program Support
- Partner with management and the global HR team in the implementation of ongoing company-wide HR programs such as the annual performance appraisal process, annual compensation and stock processes, talent acquisition, talent management, learning & development and other programs as appropriate.
- Collaborate with corporate talent acquisition to align resources for the site to include: workforce planning, sourcing, and recruiting.
- Align the staffing process to operational needs, as well as the strategic mid-term and long-term plans of the company; bring continuity and predictability to the staffing planning and process.
Compensation & Benefits
- Partner with corporate compensation on benefits, pay grades and market competitiveness.
- Provide the highest quality HR products and services through administrative excellence at all ties, which ultimately will result in achieving the organization's short and long-term objectives.
- Monitor HR policies, practices and processes to determine efficiency and effectiveness. Recommends improvements to achieve and deliver improved results.
HR Staff Leadership
- Lead, motivate, and get the best from your people in order to meet the Company's objectives -- establish clear expectations assigning accountability and responsibility for tasks and decisions. Measure and manage performance recognizing achievements and successes.
- Degree in human resources, international business or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of human resources experience required, preferably in a changing environment working closely with employees, line management up to key executives.
- Proven ability to generate consensus across diverse parties, influence high-impact decisions, ・provide critical feedback, and lead difficult conversations.
- Track record as leader in change processes.
- Experience in managing a site HR-function as a member of a business management team.
- Experience in representing a company in a number of local external bodies, such as pension funds, network meetings with industry peers, employer associations, and educational system.
- Experience in building a motivated HR-organization under strong budgetary constraints.
- Strong business acumen, and demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze various data and make linkages across complex organizational or business concepts, strategy, structure and processes.
- Prior experience should include excellent written, persuasion, listening, and verbal communication skills; proven sound judgment, continuous innovation and improvement, adaptability, high performance, detail orientation, proven strategic visioning and global perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to innovative HR initiatives is highly preferred.
- Cross culture or overseas experience is a plus
Full Time Employee
20 Million Yen ~ 22 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.