Global Financial Services Company
This position will act as point of contact for HR related matters within Osaka and will provide consultation to line leaders on wide range of aspects on performance management, talent development, engagement etc.
In this role, you will need to work across business units within the region to understand the organization issues and concerns and effectively execute/implement HR solutions in relation to the business and functional needs.
The role requires taking initiative, working independently as well as being a strong team player.
- Support the HR Manager in developing and delivering against the annual Market Colleague Plan/Human Capital Plan.
- Support the development and implement people initiatives in the area of Talent Management, Training and Development, Retention Programs, and Engagement.
- Build relationships with business leaders and colleagues, providing credible HR solutions.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of HR policies and processes.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for colleagues.
- Partnering with HR centers of excellence in a joint approach to forthcoming business developments.
- Providing HR focused input to leaders to close engagement gaps.
- Driving and delivering HR communications and education programs with the business.
- Providing flexible ad hoc project support to HR community as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or in human resources management.
- Min 3 years of human resources experience as HR Generalist or Specialist.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices in the Market.
- Proven ability to work proactively to drive and deliver results.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills, consultancy skill is a plus.
- A strong team player with the ability to engage and inspire others.
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Adaptability and resilience in complex problem solving.
- Project Management including facilitating and coordinating groups.
- Ability to work in a function operating in a matrix environment.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.