Global Chemical Company
- Be the Business Partner for the assigned organizations and execute HR programs and projects such as labour efficiency, talent development, employee engagement and team building activities, etc.
- Covering Technology, Enabling Function, and Sales and Marketing, Inside Sales, Other Sectors
- Handle employee related issues.
- Consults employees and managers in all HR related matters by providing solutions to due departments and Business leaders
- Drives organizational changes based on the new HR strategies or operating models
- Drives the managers/relevant teams to align with the 3Cs strategy and living the company's Values in everything they do
- Coaches senior managers on strategic aspects of leading HR/people practices and driving organizational change.
- Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, L&D/training, career management, etc. at site level.
- Leads improvement in talent, engagement and performance management in the business unit/area for which they are responsible.
- Ensures the effective implementation of relevant HR/people policies and procedures, and is likely to contribute to new procedural development
- Ensure compliance with Group Health, Safety & Environment policies and relevant local labour laws and regulations for site/HR area
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Interpret, manage and action people KPI's and information
- Plan, manage and control budget and headcount
- Embed company culture/values to promote employee engagement and positive employee relations
- Administers or leads Union/Work Council contracts or interacts with employee representative groups for a relevant site(s)
- Bachelor's degree or above. MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of experience as HRBP for Technology or generalist in multi-national manufacturing companies.
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Able to independently handle employee issues/cases handling.
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of the position requirements and a wide range of different HR disciplines (e.g. performance management, talent etc.) and very good knowledge of other functional/business. Professional with broad and/or deep knowledge in own field of expertise requiring a command of diverse internal and external practices, theories and sophisticated concepts.
Based Salary up to 13M + Bonus
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.