Global Medical Device Company
The HR Advisor position consistently provides end-to-end support with HR questions of our managers, new existing and ex-employees. In this role you are going to be part of an international team that is the front door to all HR queries of our global workforce.
This position is based in Tokyo and your team members are going to be located around the world.
- Provides generalist support on common HR issues covering areas like: HR policies and processes, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Learning etc.
- Coach employees and managers through use of Workday and other HR systems.
- Partner with the Center of Expertise and HR Business Partners to receive and give feedback on potential improvement areas in programs and processes.
- Drive automation, standardisation and continous process improvement. Think globally, but be mindful of local legislation.
- Provide consistently excellent customer experience to our global employees and managers regardless of their location.
- Make the right information available through the right channels. Be accessible in multiple ways and languages: chat, case, phone.
- Continuously improve and extend our knowledgebase based on feedback from employees and other teams
- HR generalist experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience supporting end-to-end HR offerings, LOA, Payroll, Benefits, etc.
- Adept at coaching people leaders and employees
- Team player and adept at collaboration in a virtual, global environment
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Comfortable with heavy use of technology
- Work hours are normal business hours with expectation for periodic overtime
- Excellent Japanese and English language skills.
6 Million Yen to 8 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.