Global Law Firm
- International environment (everyone is bilingual in the office and all meetings, memos, emails etc. are in ENG)
- Excellent work-life-balance
- Internal mobility
- Nice office, great location
This role is taking ownership of HR requirements for Tokyo and Seoul office and supporting the wider Asia initiatives.
- Headcount and business planning
- Employee development
- Employee relations
- Engagement / D&I
- Appraisal & Remuneration
- Leaver related issues
- Strong technical knowledge of HR issue
- Ability to gain the respect of partners & managers and influence them effectively
- Native level Japanese and fluent English
- Experience of operating at an advisory level in a blue-chip or professional services organisation where HR has been and effective business partner.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with figures
Full time employee
5 Million Yen to 7.5 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.