Global Financial Services Company
- Utilise MI provided by core HR to highlight trends, monitor turnover, absence, employee satisfaction, reward and benefit information etc.
- Deliver a monthly set of reports to the key stakeholders to data on HR related KPIs and trend analysis, with commentary outlining areas of focus
- Analyse the information and ensure that Management fully understand the trends and make recommendations to ensure productivity and profitability
- Act as the Chair of Employee Representative Committee and govern it
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries as to HR related matters from colleagues
- Responsible for ensuring administrative hiring, onboarding and internal transferring process runs speedy and smoothly end to end which may be accompanied by housing arrangements
- Support recruitment activities including hosting the company information sessions, acting as point of contact with agents, acting as interviewer and as reference checker mainly for hiring of new graduates, disabled people and vacancies for the support office
- Govern the pay range and propose an appropriate salary for new joiners and internal transferrers
- Govern the Talent Pool
- Administrate Annual Leave Accrual working with Finance
- Support the implementation of HR projects on an annual & ad-hoc basis including Annual Compensation Review, Attendance Management System introduction and internal Application Process Optimization etc.
- Responsible for Workday (HRIS) Maintenance and related inquiries from employees
- Responsible for monthly & quarterly incentive payout process (for Retail) runs smoothly end to end, coordinating with Finance and India team where required
- Check the accuracy of payroll monthly (the second of three-staged checks)
- Govern HR Page on The Lounge (intranet)
- Document filing, answering phones and intercom to HR department
- Assist HR Manager with any initiatives & ad-hoc projects
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years generalist Human Resources experience, coupled with strong commercial awareness
- Solid Microsoft skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint (especially strong skills in Excel required)
- Solid HRIS skills (Workday preferred)
- Business level of English proficiency (in all areas of speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- An exceptionally high EQ person who can be a role model for other colleagues
- Speedy reaction for tasks assigned ensuring prioritization and a good balance of speed & quality
- Ability to get things done with minimum supervision by figuring out on his/her own
- Experience in a medium size commercial and professional organisation which is customer and sales focused
- Knowledge of people management theory and practice such as organisational design, performance management, remuneration & benefits and general industrial/employee relations
5 Million Yen to 7 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.