Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] HR Assistant
[Hourly Salary] 1800/JPY + commuting cost (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Haken Staff (Length of contract: ~ 6 months )
Global IT Company
- Process employment verification requests
- Support on-boarding process and work closely with the HR vendor for benefits and social insurance procedures
- Support off-boarding process and work closely with various departments (Payroll, IT etc) on final payment and recovery of Company's assets
- Maintains employee personnel files and conducts ongoing audits
- R reporting and ad-hoc HR projects / initiatives
- Time and LOA tracking administration and liaison with the payroll
- Labor management related tasks, including health administration, stress check, coordination of company doctor, etc.
- DC administration
- Process incoming invoices
- 3 or more years' experience in an HR global corporate environment
- Japanese Labor Management knowledge and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong professional communication skills in Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Business Level English
Monday to Friday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Human Resources, Administrative, Legal