Global Luxury Brand Company with Great Work Life Balance and Working Environment
The Groupware Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of Office 365 tools and analysing new business requests related to Groupware and Office 365 from the business users. (S)he will evaluate the user request and propose the best solution. You will also be required to manage a local team members whose task is to provide technical support on Groupware and Office 365 and will also be resposible to work with various IT projects related to improving efficiency for the business.
- Lead the local Sharepoint team
- Collaborate regularly with Head Office Digital Team
- Act as subject matter expert on all of the standard Sharepoint Services
- Map business requirements to SharePoint and Office 354
- Will work closely with key stakeholders to define vision, objectives, requirements, functional specifications and business value
- Act as point of contact for SharePoint Support
- Ensure incident resolutions and escalation to other teams when needed
- Experience of Team Management and/or Project Management in IT
- Interfacing Business Users
- Knowledge of Sharepoint of .Net preferred
- Experience in either packaged application or IT Infrastructure
- Native level Japanese and Business-level English
- Team Player
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong focus on quality
- Passionate for the web and internet technologies
- Strong interest to continue learning and developing self
- Keen problem solver
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8000000.00 - ¥10500000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available