Global Pharmaceutical Company
As FP&A Group Manager, you will drive financial planning and analysis process in Region Japan & Korea and Japan affiliate. Your key responsibility is to deliver excellent business partnering service to organization.
You will support sound decision making by management through providing data and insights. In addition, you will collaborate extensively as representative of Region Japan & Korea with Korean affiliate and International Operations (IO) finance.
You will lead, manage and develop 4 group members to deliver the above services and ensure on-going development of individual team members.
■ Main Job Tasks
- Planning (Anchor Budget/Mid Term Planning and Rolling Estimates): Plan and coordinate planning process and budget follow-up to secure adequate financial resources within a balanced budget and assist in the achievement of financial targets. Facilitate resource allocation discussion with management.
- Management reporting: Ensure systems and records and provide accurate, timely information on the regional financial performance and status as a basis for management decisions on strategy and operations and deliver high quality and timely required management reporting.
- Management of FP&A Group.: Lead, manage, and develop members of FP&A Group.
Bachelor degree in finance or equivalent
- Extensive experience of the planning and controlling process
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, either within Finance or Consulting
■ Personal skills
- Strong mind-set of understanding of market dynamics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strategic knowledge to drive strategy process
- Capability of financial analysis and understanding of management requirement to support decision making and target achievement
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Presentation skills (especially for management level)
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal
- Japanese language skills: Business to fluent level in reading, writing, & speaking
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.