Japanese Securities Company
- Administration for HR team
- Understand the HR advisors (business partners) / specialists' accountabilities to promote good working partnerships
- Assist the group with necessary ad-hoc requests and projects, such as HR hiring process, floor plan changes, office moves, assist group CAO for budget management, etc.
- Treat confidential HR issues
- Preparation for new hires in the dept (business cards, PC login information, applications access, coordinate desks, extension number and telephone, PC, Security Card)
- Handle PC administration, maintain group e-mail address lists, account resets
- Handle various expense related invoices
- Manage visitors (domestic and overseas)
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Japanese
- Experience working for a group of managers
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and willingness to learn and work with other systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and proactively, without close supervision
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, confident, resourceful, patient, friendly, and a good team player
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
[Length of contract]
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
1800 yen/H ＊Experiences and skills will be considered
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.