Global Financial Services Firm
- Support client advisors in day to day administrative works including schedule management, preparation of internal documents, expense report, etc.
- Communicate with other departments in the organization, both locally and globally, to arrange meetings, business trips, and conference calls
- Support client advisors in preparation of client meetings/materials
- Manage / update client information system
- Work experience as an assistant/secretary at a global organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in both English and Japanese
- Excellent teamwork mindset and thoughtful communication skills
- Passion to work as a professional assistant/secretary
- Confident self-starter, high quality and ability to multi-task
- Adaptability to new environment and company's operation process
- Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
6Million Yen 10 Million Yen
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.