Global Furniture Manufacturer
We're looking for someone with strong design skills who can move fluidly between digital and offline campaigns and has experience designing for Japanese companies and customers.
The ideal designer will be motivated, organized and able to think strategically and execute creatively, meticulously and quickly. Their day to day will primarily focus on a velocity-centric approach to delivering banners for our paid Facebook, Instagram, and Google Display campaigns. The person will also support us in print, OOH and events. There may also be future opportunities to contribute to the website.
Although the role focuses around graphic design, the person will also occasionally partake in concepting & occasional direction of creative initiatives including photoshoots, concepting, and occasional video ad shooting when required.
- Produce creative graphic content to meet daily deadlines across print and digital that includes social ads, display ads, simple videos, email designs, and a range of print campaigns (may include train station ads, packaging, signage and more)
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to produce graphic design for web content, promotional materials, marketing collateral, events, creative concepts, strong brand campaigns
- Liaise with cross-functional partners for the procurement, production and delivery of materials
- Partake in weekly brainstorming of new ideas for ads both static and video
- Provide general assistance with miscellaneous tasks for Creative, Performance Media, and Comms teams
- Maintain graphic and brand standards
- Conversational fluency or higher in Japanese
- Business level or higher in English
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, & self-initiated work
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Understands how to take a creative concept through to design stage
- Sound experience working from brief to execution across multiple mediums
- Solid understanding of production processes for print and digital
- Strong awareness of technology and digital trends
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Experience working with Japanese market and brands
- Understanding of Japanese graphic aesthetic
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within required deadlines
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Ability to create and edit video content
- CSS skills to assist with simple frontend design and/or the coding of emails
- Acts with honesty, integrity and ethics in everything they do
- Brings good vibes to the people around them
- Delivers with entrepreneurial mindset
- Naturally curious
- Thinks forward, reflects back
- Ambitious but never arrogant
- Rides through change like a boss
- Creates success proactively
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Competitive salary
- Casual Friday everyday!
- Free products for staff and discounts for family & friends
- Free drinks at modern office
- Regular team building events
- Opportunity to be part of rapid growth plans
- Working with a small team - gaining massive exposure!
- Personal growth and learning opportunities
- Working in an ethical organisation that genuinely gives back
- International work environment: we have a talented team of young, hungry, bilingual team mates who enjoy a fast-paced work style
- Flexible working arrangements available
- 20 days annual vacation + 10 days annual sick leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.