※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global IT & Food Company
- Start up Company
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
Our service is the world's favorite way to order food online to your home or office. With thousands of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide through the energy of passionate employees across the globe.
We are looking to hire our first employees for our founding team!
- Lead company's government relations strategy objectives in country
- Engage with key external stakeholders and organizations, where relevant
- Build up the government relations/public affairs function over time as it evolves with business needs.
- Develop public policy strategies and positions, including the creation of materials supporting advocacy on those positions in collaboration with the regional and/or global team.
- Monitor, identify, assess, and address challenges in key regulated industries/markets.
- Liaise with government agencies on policies and issues surrounding our business sector.
- Engage with trade associations, industry partners, non-profit groups, and other allies to promote and build support for public policy positions.
- Proactively shape a robust business landscape to support innovation in the digital technology, transport, payments, and e-commerce
- Master or bachelor degree in related fields (government affairs, law, political science, public administration, public relations).
- 5+ years of experience in government, government affairs, public policy or stakeholder relations, ideally with a focus on e-commerce.
- Experience leading policy initiatives and teams in a large organization.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with external stakeholders, or other third parties related to public policies.
- Proven ability to work independently, lead without authority, and the skills necessary to thrive in a technology start-up world with ambiguity and a rapidly changing landscape.
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines, establish clear priorities quickly and bring projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Ability to understand the business model, the company strategy and legal/regulatory challenges and ensure KPIs are - aligned to this strategy.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills; self-motivated, with strong analytical thinking and sound judgement
- Ability and flexibility to function effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.