Global Optical Company
The Global Purchasing Manager will be responsible for strategic sourcing for all production sites in the company (inhouse and outsourced). Additionally, this role will be expected to produce a 5 year forecast for supplier optimization, ability to match the requirements of R&D, and cost performance across all key suppliers. Key internal stakeholders will be Manufacturing, Product Planning, Engineering and our Global Supply Chain function.
The responsibilities will include:
· Develops and implements fruitful sourcing strategies
· Discovers the best in class suppliers regarding quality, on time delivery and cost and initiate business partnerships
· Examines and re-evaluates the existing contracts and negotiate to secure the most advantageous terms for Top 20 suppliers of the entire Operations
· Using a purchasing agent for the rest of suppliers
· Manages orders, deliveries and acceptances for on time product delivery and inventory on target.
· Prepares for the supply chain risk, such as by natural disasters, obsolescence and vendor's priority.
Languages: Japanese and English - spoken and written
Education: BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Proven experience as a Purchasing Manager
· Experience working in a global environment, ideally with remote reports
Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
· Talent in negotiations and networking.
· Solid communication and negotiation skills in English
· Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning
· Basic knowledge of accounting, trading and logistics.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available