Global IT Company
As head of Gaming Senior Business Development Manager, you will core work with cross functional team such as product, pricing, marketing and sales to develop both short term and long term strategy plan to drive gaming business in different go-to-market (GTM) segments. Your responsibilities will be to develop, implement, and manage the go-to-market strategy for Consumer and Small Business industry as business leader.
The right candidate needs to have demonstrated experience in developing go-to-market strategies. This person will have the deep understanding of the PC gaming display. A proven track record of leading and driving complex program to meet business objectives, strong data analysis skill, collaborative approach, strong communication and presentation skill for cross functional core worker and senior level management.
Role & Responsibilities
· Responsible for developing the gaming go-to-market strategy and working with cross functional teams to implement and execute on this plan.
· Regularly review and communicate with global strategy team to update Japan performance and seek necessary support or share Japan best practice.
· Regularly work with product team to understand product roadmap and features for long term business plan.
· Regularly work with pricing team to understand our competition of price point.
· Regularly work with local marketing team to discuss initiatives for branding and demand generation.
· Join quarterly business review with business partner together with account executive sales.
· Establish strong BMS for each route to market, deeply understand strengths and challenges of each RTM business.
· Have demonstrated experience in go-to-market strategies.
· Relevant work experience in gaming product management, product marketing, business development, sales position.
· A proven track record of leading and driving complex program to meet business objectives. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Strong execution skill.
· Strong communication and presentation skill for cross functional core worker and senior level management.
· English is must.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8000000.00 - ¥14000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available