Global Asset Management Firm
*With over 3.7 Trillion Yen in AUM.
*They employ a philosophy of deep fundamental analysis to uncover investment opportunities within traditional and alternative assets ranging from stocks and bonds to private equity and others.
- Responsible for daily fund accounting and fund administration operations such as trade booking, reconciliation, communication with trust banks, valuation, and NAV calculation with accuracy and timeliness.
- Be involved in operational transformation including new product solution
- Daily fund management and administration operational processes.
- Identify, research, and resolve issues in various controls and processes.
- Validation, confirmation and booking of trades.
- Drive Operational excellence by improving current workflows and suggesting new processes.
- Interact with global and local stakeholders to improve experience and solve complex problems using creative and innovative thinking.
- Collaborate with internal teams, investment, sales, product, reporting etc.
- 2 - 5 years of experience within operations, fund administration, fund accounting, trust banking, custody management or similar roles within financial services.
- Passionate about improving operations to enhance customer experience.
- Fluent to Native Japanese speaker
- Business level and above in English
- Team player type personality
7 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Good Work life balance.
- Opportunity to interact with global offices
- Other Fringe benefits
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.