[Company Summary ]
Global Financial Service Company
- Monthly and Semi-annually JGAAP/J-Tax base financial report (J-REIT property level)
- Monthly and Quarterly JGAAP/IFRS/USGAAP financial report for TMK / TK-GK SPCs
- Payment requests
- Instructions to trust banks
2. Preparation of disclosure information
3. Preparation/Review fixed asset tax return
4. Coordinate with outsourced accounting firm to ensure timely and
5. Deal with external auditor and tax advisor
6. Depending on the English skill, collaborate with colleagues from Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Hyderabad and United States on:
- Preparation for intercompany regular report (AUM)
- Luxembourg domiciled funds
- Cayman domiciled funds
7. Research and analysis tax implications
8. Research on other J-REIT practices and summarize information
9. Administration, people management and handle ad-hoc requirements
- JREIT accounting experience,
- Fund accounting experience with real estate funds is a plus.
- Self-schedule management.
- Experience with Kanjo Bugyo, Shokyaku Bugyo.
- Prefer written English communication skill, but not must.
- Verbal English communication skill is a plus.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- [Employment Type]
- Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.