Global Insurance software company
We are seeking a Consultant to work on our small team of senior level consultants to implement our software at Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers.
Our Professional Services organization includes business analysts, functional consultants, and technical integration consultants who work together to implement our applications at customer sites. Our projects are complex and can last from three months to two years depending on the specific customer requirements. During a project, the team will identify customer business requirements, identify solutions leveraging OOTB capabilities coupled with configuration to meet those requirements, and integrate our application to other internal or external systems.
Our consultants are expected to spend the majority of their time on site with the client business and technical teams. This is primarily a Japan based role but there may be an opportunity to work in other regions that we operates in.
Key Activities For Consultants Include
- Ability to lead workshops to gather requirements and business needs and provide solution recommendations to the customer
- Ability to work independently and effectively with customers on projects
- Ability to promote and advocate our best practices with customers
- Partnering with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Developing an overall configuration approach for the client
- Producing requirement and functional design documents
- Estimating the effort required to configure the environment
- Configuring our products to solve customer business challenges
- Working with our Product management to share configuration concepts and further develop our core product features
- Identifying opportunities to meet customer business objectives using business logic and configuring our applications to meet those objectives
- Planning integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer solutions
- Supporting execution of integration tests, including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to our engineering
- Professional consulting experience or equivalent insurance business experience (minimum of 5 years)
- At least two years' experience as a Project Manager for Project Management track
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience establishing an overall project plan and monitoring delivery against the plan
- Experience in managing client relationships, such as executing a Statement of Work
- Experience in engineering business process flows
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Demonstrated ability to lead client discussions and navigate client situations
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage/lead projects and workshops
- Ability to self-organize and work independently as part of a small, elite team working closely with large customer/SI teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients
- Experience distilling complex business issues into concise requirements statements
- Demonstrated ability to design, configure, and test software products
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn a new product and a new business domain
・Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
・New year's holiday