Japanese E Commerce Company
Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in frontend development (ASP.NET MVC), in alignment with the business needs.
Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process.
- At least 1 year of experience using C# in web development.
- Ability to create high-performance, reusable, user-friendly UI/UX.
- Experience with UI libraries, like Angular or React, which will boost frontend implementation.
- Involved development project for a mission critical system which has a lot of customers
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-active team player.
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members.
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box.
[Nice to haves]
- Experience in design, development and deployment in a cloud environment, preferably, but not limited to Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD configuration/deployment using either TeamCity & Octopus, GitHub Actions or Azure DevOPS.
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology.
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generational teams.
- System Management and Operation experience.
[Type of engagement]
Initially temporary but a high chance of becoming permanent employee | No Japanese required
Given the current COVID-19 situation, our client currently only accepts applicants who are currently residing in Japan.
6 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
[About our client]
Our client is a major online service provider with a wide range of products and services.
This department is in charge of developing both new EC services and new logistics services.
We are looking for application engineers who will develop an order management system that connects the EC site with its logistics warehouse system. This system is being used by merchant operating on the EC site.
You will be involved in developing the various functions pertaining to order management such as shipment management, item management, inbound management and inventory management.
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.