Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Basic Japanese ~
- Specifically, you will be in charge of the design, development, and operation of the following Web front ends.
- Understand the priorities of business requirements and deliver and provide high quality services on a limited schedule.
- Design / development / test / release of new or existing functions of the service in charge
- Service maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, bug fixing (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Implementation of system improvement (refactoring, optimal technology, architecture selection / introduction / evaluation, load measurement and performance improvement) of the service in charge
- Web API usage experience (REST, JSON, CORS)
- Front-end development experience using React / Redux
- Deep knowledge of front-end API (ECMAScript 6, DOM API, Navigation API Canvas etc ..)
- Understanding and experience of parallel / asynchronous processing (AJAX, Promise, WebWorkers, WebSockets)
- Research and operation experience on Linux
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience of DevOps with CI / CD using Jenkins / git
- Experience with both waterfall and agile development
Haken staff※Long term estimated
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:00-17:30 Over time：10-20hs/m estimate
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ Long term
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2000yen〜5000yen ※Depends on your experience
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
- Contract Professionals -