- Ensure self and team understand and follow the company's Japan purchasing philosophy framework in all transactions.
- Ensure all food/product safety and the supply chain integrity by continuously monitoring the process and improving where and when required
- Lead logistics strategy renewal and execution with internal and external stake holders
・Optimum cost, cash and service level
・Smoother information flow in end-to-end supply chain
・Securing a stable supply (Under supply shortage & aging labor, etc).
- Hold accountable the performance of distribution logistics service provider through monitoring their KPIs on a regular basis and providing feedback accordingly and taking required actions
- Provide guidance and insight towards planning, transportation and distribution activities of logistics service provider
- Establish distribution standards and policies thru collaborative efforts with all logistics service providers, franchisees and the company's Japan management.
- Work closely and build effective relationships with franchisees, restaurants, and suppliers to ensure smooth work flows through the supply chain
- Prepare timely and accurate logistics reports with insightful analysis to senior management on a regular basis Minimum Requirements and Experience Education:
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent work experience will be considered
- 5 - 10 years of Supply Chain related experiences
- Planning experience is definitely plus
- Some experience working in a global or multi cultural work environment combined with people management experience of 3-5 yrs.
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to lead innovation and change
- Understanding of process in the administration of food and/or agricultural products a plus Language:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English at an advanced level Other:
- Strong drive for results, achieved through effective team work as well as an ability to work autonomously
- Organized with strong interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask with a micro and macro view point
- Strong analytical and excellent presentation skills
- Be independent and work across functions with ease
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
Full Time Employee
~ 11.0 Million
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.