Global Securities Firm
- Handle day-to-day Fixed Income Operations (Back Office) mainly for JGB.
- Participate projects and CI (continuous improvement) initiatives
- Contribute SG permanent control framework
Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day JGB Operation Process including JGB and Repo settlement and custody
- Handling of trade capture, settlement, payment, accounting, reporting, custody, safe keeping, reconciliation, margin call, tax etc
- Participating projects and CI (continuous improvement) initiatives
- Contributing SG permanent control framework
- 3 years + experience working in Fixed Income Operations
- JGB execution/ settlement knowledge is required. The custody business and JGB coupon/ tax knowledge is preferable.
- Experience of BO system.
- Experience of BOJ terminal is a plus.
- Basic accounting knowledge is preferable
- Teamwork/ Accuracy/ Flexibility/ Swiftness/ Attention to details
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese is mandatory.
- Business level in written and spoken English is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Commando type of skill set is preferable (Macro, VBA….)
- Experience on regulatory reporting is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.