Global IT Service Company
We are looking for an agile and analytical financial guru to join our Professional Services team in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will work with the latest financial applications independently or with our other consultants using your expertise. You will play a key role in implementing our product partnering with our clients to become an effective enterprise. You will be valued for your financial expertise and experience in financial implementation as our Financial Services Business Consultant.
- Develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities with particular focus on financial products (AP,AR,GL,Cost).
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
- Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
- Financial responsibilities could include project cost estimates, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- Participation in sales and proposal presentations as a financial expert in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation
- Hands-on experience in costing including cost accounting closed; especially in multinational manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in accounting principles such as GL, AR, AP, standard cost & actual cost, close account by Periodic & Perpetual method including developing Periodic to Perpetual method, allocate and analyze variance of production, and allocate direct & indirect cost to formulate total product cost.
- Knowledge of Activity Base Costing (ABC) and Co/By Product Costing will be an advantage.
- Possess general knowledge of some business processes such as procurement, planning, manufacturing, logistics or supply chain.
- Presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with clients for our solutions offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related highly desirable
- Fluency in Japanese and strong English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.