Global Consumer Financial Company
- Review and supervise the preparation of the Financial statement
- Review and supervise the preparation of audit schedules
- Liaise with external auditors and corporate secretary
- Manage the audit relationship to deliver an efficient and effective audit
- Adhoc finance and business related projects
- Review and supervise various local and US financial regulatory reporting across all legal entities
- Partner with Compliance and other stakeholders in the implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Minimum of 6 years finance accounting experience ideally with external experience in the Big 4 accounting firms
- CA/CPA qualified
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and Local GAAP, Financial Reporting Standards and of legal entity governance
- Strong English and Japanese language communication skills
- Results driven and ability to work in a fast paced, global business environment
- Able to communicate key messages clearly, succinctly and with confidence to all level including senior management
- Strong collaborator and relationship building ability.
- Strong analytical, factual and reasoning skills
- Good presentation skills with executive presence and ability to present to Senior Leaders with confidence.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Ability to write concise and effective documents, translate technical information to a non-technical accounting audience and confidently present to Senior Management
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.