Global Healthcare Company
Manage the accounting to reporting, taxation, risk management and treasury to provide the essential administrative financial services, including the development and maintenance of the appropriate processes and framework to preserve company assets and manage risk, and ensure the financial results are accurately reported to management, shareholders and appropriate external parties.
Provide financial expertise and act as counsel to General Manager regarding business strategy, managing company's profit & loss and balance sheet including coordinating the business planning and forecasting activities.
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of financial reports and forecasts consistent with the US and local accounting standards and shareholder requirements.
- Manage the corporate accounting to reporting functions, to ensure the financial results are accurately reported to management, shareholders and appropriate external parties under USGAAP, local GAAP and appropriate tax legislation.
- Preparation and finalization of monthly close activities and review of Balance sheet schedules
- Direct and manage the taxation accounting, planning, and reporting requirements consistent with local regulatory requirements, respective laws, and overall corporate objectives.
- Coordinate and manage maintenance of the company's statutory records, risk management and internal control programs, statutory and shareholder requirements including developing and maintaining internal control policies and procedures to contribute towards existence of a strong corporate governance and "best practice".
- Coordinate various audits including Statutory, Tax Audits, SOX & Internal Audits and preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Direct and coordinate the management of the company's Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions to provide essential administrative support to all business units.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Direct and coordinate the management of short and long term funds and associated risks of foreign exchange and interest risk exposure.
- Direct and control the product costing function.
- Direct and control Property Plant & Equipment (PP&E) accounting.
2. Business Partnership
- Use financial expertise and counsel to provide insightful analysis, commentary and bring balance regarding strategy, sales performance and actions, knowledge of business objectives and priorities. Act as counsel to General Manager regarding how best to manage country P/L.
- To work closely with Business Head, Commercial head for pricing, product costing and margin optimization plans in line with its financial and business objective.
- Compliance champion regarding distributors, vendors, potential point of contact regarding legal matters (in collaboration with Country General Manager).
3. People Management
- Actively participate in the performance management process to positively impact team performance and accelerate results.
- Develop employees to their full potential through coaching, appropriate training and education, goal setting and career development.
Qualifications & Experience：
- Business English skill in both written and spoken.
- Professional and degree qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant business experience in accounting, with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Broad appreciation and understanding of local and US accounting theory, practices and procedures.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills necessary to train, motivate and develop deputies as well as maintain a strong working relationship with senior management and other functions.
- Knowledge of statutory reporting and taxation requirements and related legislation.
- Knowledge and ability to develop and implement internal control policies, procedures, and controls.
- Broad of economics, finance and business management.
- Exposure to business analysis and forecasting.
- High level knowledge of company policies, procedures and instructions concerning financial systems and internal controls.
- High level of knowledge of computer systems and applications,particularly SAP.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.