Global Chemical Company
- Provide plant financial result to global operation team, including, monthly plant walk and weekly and monthly forecast and analysis
- Support Senior Operations Finance Leader by liaising with operations leadership to be accountable for plant performance and to drive profitability
- Provide accounting guideline to operations team based on US GAAP
- Liaise with controllership to maintain accurate book and comply with company policy
- Lead standard costing, fixed asset and inventory accounting for monthly closing
- Support operation team to drive Variable Cost Productivity projects
- Support engineering team to streamline CAPEX process to accelerate returns
- Flexible to perform several ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor degree in accounting or business
- Minimum 8 years' experience in industrial finance/ manufacturing setting
- Strong accounting/ financial analysis skill
- Good English communication skills to work with global team
- Strong PC and systems familiarity: excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and leadership
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- SAP experience
6 Million yen ~ 8.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.