Beauty cosmetic brand
We are actively looking for a talented Financial Analyst. Our leadership relies on the Finance team as their co-pilot to make important business decisions with solid business planning and data-driven analysis. You will report to the Japan CFO.
- Perform value-added analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization and learnings for sales and marketing strategy, cost optimization, and resourcing priorities
- Supporting short-term and long-term P&L forecasts
- Facilitate the category/brand business planning with direction from management and drives the plans to meet relevant targets.
- Collaborates effectively with the team to win in the market and is a trusted advisor to provide objective advice and sound recommendations.
- Proactively develops F&A capability throughout the organization.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in FP&A; Industry experience in beauty/consumer products a plus
- Ability to explain complex concepts and problems in simple terms, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record for complex problem solving utilizing financial modelling and analysis, including great Excel skills
- Good organizational skills to proactively manage workload and use time efficiently for completing projects consistently and on time
- Effectively bilingual in Japanese and English
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion a plus