Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Job Purpose: Within the Finance Business Development Team, this position is responsible for financial analysis of the business and support the data-driven Digital Transformation
1. Business: Volume / Financials forecast & reporting
- Ensure accurate monthly volume forecast in cooperation with different stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly volume reporting as well as insightful analysis.
- Improve business and financial analysis by widening scope of reviews through better data management and improved efficiency (more granularity analysis, database leverage, automation etc.)
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly financial reports and insightful financial analysis while progressively stepping-up on monthly reporting and estimate.
2. Digital Transformation:
Support Pernod Ricard Japan into the Group Digital Transformation in order to leverage new digital tools with the objective to gain in efficiency and increase added-value analysis
Support Data Management
- Ensure business databases is always up to date (BI / Master Data)
- Continue to improve data upload / transformation processes (e.g automation, cooperation with group stakeholders etc.)
- Continue to leverage data available within different Pernod Ricard global tools (Ordering, Master Data Management, etc.)
- Support or lead improvement data-related project within the organization
Support Power BI maintenance and expansion:
- Maintain and improve existing Power BI reports
- Support FBD Manager in the Change management and training of other functions to Power BI
- Assist in newly initiated Power BI projects with the objective to progressively lead future developments
Finance Business Development Team composed of 3 headcounts
Report to Finance Business Development Manager, within the Finance & Administration Team.
- At least 2-3 years of solid experience in the Finance/Corporate Planning functions, Big 4 or Consulting firm while being significantly exposed to: P&L and Cash Flow preparation / analysis as well as Data analysis
- Working experience in a multi-national corporation and/or overseas (working or studying) experience is a must
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Experience on Microsoft Azure and Power Platform (esp. Power BI) is also a plus
- Language: Excellent Business Level of both Japanese and English
[Key Competencies &[ Skills]
- Excellent understanding of Cashflow statement, BS and PL
- Good accounting knowledge
- Excellent command of Excel is a must
- Skills in Power BI and Python are a significant plus
- Autonomous, proactive and naturally curious
- Able to interact and communicate well with all business partners in Japan and in other affiliates (other countries)
- Flexible working attitude to work on a dynamic/fast moving company environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
Senior Finance Data Analyst or Finance Manager. Also, possibilities to evolve in other departments within Pernod Ricard Japan or in other affiliates of the Group
Flex - Core time: 11:00 - 14:00