Golf Equipment Manufacturer
Undertake all aspects of procure-to-pay, general ledger and statutory financial reporting including tax filing as well as development of internal control policies and procedures through working with Japan Finance leadership team and Global Finance team. Optimize accounting systems and procedures. Overseeing P2P & GL staff in day-to-day operations and build solid team. Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
P2P & GL Senior Manager Job Duties:
- Manage all accounting operations in A/P and GL. Responsible for month end/ quarter end/ year end closing. Take responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc. Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported on timely manner.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Provides accounting assistance to business; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Be in charge of audit processes in P2P and GL. Adhere and encourage others to proper accounting methods, policies and principles. Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 5 years or more accounting experience in multinational companies.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in multinational companies.
- Experiences with creating financial statements, general ledger functions, the month-end/ quarter-end/ year end close processes and tax filing. Understanding on and application to day-to-day tasks of US GAAP and SOX.
- Interpersonal skills, solid written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Multi tasking skills. Good time-management skills
- Honesty, integrity, reliability. Sense of ownership and pride in his/her performance and its impact on company's success. Lead with passion, courage and agility in an ever-changing environment.
- Outstanding mathematical skills, high attention to detail
- Business level English proficiency both written and verbal
- 2 years+ of experience with MS Office and financial management software such as SAP and Oracle
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.