Note: We are unable to consider non-japan residence.
Global IT Related Company
Senior Manager in Finance who provides key internal customers with financial planning and analysis with insights, through weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual processes as well as ad-hoc projects and initiatives. He/She understands overall financial processes of the company with detailed understanding of KPIs and their financial impacts, while frequently communicates with business operation teams to understand the business processes, our customers, operations and directions. The position assumes the key role for supporting and driving company growth. He/She is strongly required to communicate complex matters in appropriate manner for senior management of the company, and to take ownership of improving financial operation and company governance.
- Drive improvement of profitability through regular FP&A processes such as weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting/planning, by working closely with business operation team.
- Understand detailed KPIs of the operation, their financial impacts, and communicate appropriately to senior management team of the company.
- Drive internal process enhancement to increase efficiency and transparency for accurate and effective financial planning and reporting.
- Project planning, including (1) supporting the in-charge group to set up the plan, (2) reviewing KPIs request and (3) liaising with the Corporate.
- More than 7 years of experience in Finance, including FP&A
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Detail-oriented person with passion for business and strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed, fast learner
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel and Access
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge of data mining and visualization of large data sets is a plus.
- Experience in multi-national companies.
- Experience in using Hyperion and ERP
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.