Global Manufacturing Equipment Company
This role will be in charge of leading the preparation of financial reporting and the implementation/improvement of robust internal control to ensure efficient and effective reporting, and also support controlling side (including project management) by providing sufficient financial data and ideas to establish solid controlling system.
Manage finance team members and liaise with other divisions to achieve the tasks of the role.
- Lead monthly/quarterly/annual closing (general accounting)
- AR and cash management might be the scope of the duties (depending on the candidate's fitness)
- Preparation of year-end external audit and tax return
- Provide ideas for the adequate design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Provide sufficient financial data and ideas to support controlling side (management accounting) including quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting and ad-hoc financial forecasting.
- Management experience of accounting team in a similar size of business
- Minimum 5 years experiences of both J-GAAP and IFRS
- Closing experience is MUST
- AR/AP/cash management experiences are necessary
- ERP experience is MUST (SAP preferable)
- Work experience in a small finance team and similar size subsidiary of multinational company is preferable
- Work experience in a multinational environment
- Communication in English
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
[Preferred Knowledge and Skills]
- BA degree of social science (economics/law/management/commerce, etc.)
- Accounting proficiency (accuracy and timeliness)
- Team player with various types of members
- Self-starter and proactive type
- Value sharable type (work style, corporate culture, etc.)
- Work experience in a similar size multinational subsidiary is preferable
7M 〜11M JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.