Global Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
Responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision making that affects our company and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting, sales and administration processes, the successful candidate will develop and implement administration procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our company.
- Strategy, Planning and Management - Act as Financial Officer and strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team.
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting - Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations and report
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations - Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems.
- Financial Relations and Policies - Engage executive leadership team in developing short term and long term plans, projections, and budgets.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in a mid-private corporation
- 10+ years total accounting or finance, IT and HR experience.
- Fluent in English; German language is a PLUS but not required
- Background coordinating with IT staff to manage accounting system.
- Experienced in an international organization, ideally German.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence - ability to motivate staff. Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance related issues.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.