IT Related Company
- Finance Manager is a key role to drive our business growth - S/He provides business partners with insights based on data and logic through the planning process as well as ad-hoc projects. S/He will understand the overall financial structure of the businesses and will proactively communicate with the business leaders to drive for better customer experiences and business growth.
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including i) annual operating planning and monthly/quarterly forecasting and ii) strategic business initiatives development.
- Controllership, including detailed analyses of business KPIs, understanding the drivers for the variances, and identifying the key insights.
- Business partnership - based on the FP&A skills and controllership mentioned above, work closely with the business partners and earn their trust as the "right-hand" person by sharing the insights based on data and logic, guide them to actions to drive further business growth.
- Bachelor's degrees related field or equivalent experience.
Experiences, Skillsets & Personal Competencies
- 5+ years of experience in Finance (財務), Business Planning (経営企画), or other analytical job field.
- Strong communication skills with integrity as a team player.
- Passion to dive deep to extract "insights" from data, and to drive business changes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel.
- Language: Japanese & English (business level +).
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in multi-national fast-pased companies (i.e. IT, consulting, financial institution)
- Knowledge and experience equal to or greater than book keeping grade 2 (簿記2級)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.