This role will be responsible for ensuring accurate financial records and providing on-site financial support to the site Director Senior Director, Finance, and the Operational leaders for businesses.
Work with the leaders of the Development and Analytical Services business to grow revenue and EBITDA.
This is a fast growing business with a new influence of Commercial manufacturing that will benefit from financial leadership.
Create standard costs, budgets, monthly forecasts and close the books for actuals. Analyze thedata for trends, issues and opportunities
Create action oriented reporting to assist Operations understanding business results and trends
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly accounting, forecast & reporting processes to ensure that Corporate, Business Unit, and Site timelines and objectives are met:
- Prepare Management presentation material for monthly forecast, & OpMech meetings and QBRs
- Perform monthly variance review of P&L results for Clinical and Commercial P&Ls as well as analysis at a BU level
- Proactively identify, analyze and present financial reporting and analysis in an accurate and timely manner to Site and Functional leaders.
- Provide cost and variance analysis that is useful and actionable to senior leadership team in their decision making processes.
- Contribute to weekly Revenue Forecast process with Business Units
- Lead annual Site and Functional Budget process including development/analysis of budget
- targets, developing, communicating and driving the budget timeline, creating budget templates,creating/maintaining budget roll-up files, preparing budget deliverables for Site Management and BU Leadership Team.
- Assist the General Manager and Director of Finance in establishing metrics, performing budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc financial/operational analysis related to fixed asset purchases, base cost management, working capital management, headcount control, and operational performance.
- Provide Revenue Recognition guidance and financial analysis support to the Finance Director and VP of Finance when quoting new projects.
Education and Experience：
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance （MBA or CPA a plus）
- 7-10 years progressive experience in the Finance/Accounting field
- Demonstrated leadership experience. 3-5 years supervisory experience or equivalent cross
- functional project leadership.
- Experience with financial system implementation & restructuring processes
- Superior analytical skills and strong attention to detail balanced by a keen ability to integrate the broader strategic picture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management and will all
- levels of finance expertise
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, financial systems and Revenue Recognition
- Ability to collaborate across the organization on business and operational processes
- Understanding of manufacturing cost accounting
- Outstanding management skills; able to establish and focus on key priorities.
- Experience with Financial Software systems (JD Edwards), HFM, Changepoint pivot tables and large databases
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.