Company: Real Estate Service Provider
Location: Tokyo 23-ku
Position: Financial Controller
- This position will be accountable for the financial integrity, preparation, reporting, and presentation of financial information as well as the maintenance of robust controls environment for Japan, working closely with Financial Controller, Japan & Korea.
- They will ensure that Japan complies with Regional and Global Finance policy and will engage with internal and external auditors and tax specialists.
- This position is accountable for the month end close process, ensuring that all internal financial controls & processes are adhered to and are operating effectively and efficiently.
- This position is also accountable for the monthly and quarterly reporting and working closely with the Japan business and Financial Controller, Japan & Koreas to bring together the Annual Operating Plan, including key financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong technical accounting, reporting and finance background; industry related experience.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with senior internal and external stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills as well as creative thinking for reevaluation and improvement of processes.
Accounting tool: WORKDAY, Hyperion (HFM , HPL, Essbase), R4 (Japan Local)