Global Auto bike Company
This position leads the financial guidance, direction and analytical support for appropriate functional areas and all corresponding departments. It provides comprehensive financial support which are the accounting, tax, internal controls and financial analysis, for other departments including, but not limited to revenue, margin and expense analysis along with proactive recommendations for corrective actions when needed. This position manages complex or cross-functional projects as required.
- Responsible for coaching others for the areas of accounting, tax, internal controls and financial analysis, including planning and assigning projects and tasks, reviewing progress and evaluating results. It provides formal and informal mentoring to other staff members.
- Lead the development and assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts for expense, capital, headcount, and others in the appropriate departments based on the financial planning calendar.
- Provide monthly financial support to the business: Record month end journal entries/accruals, assure all expenses are recorded in the month incurred, create departmental performance reports, and analyze spending variances.
- Maintain effective internal controls and enforce with development the efficient work flow.
- Assist external experts to prepare the tax return, tax examination and any ad hoc audit task.
- Train new analysts and managers of other departments for their responsible area and provide any necessary guidance and direction.
- Assume leadership responsibility as necessary, including being an advocate for new ideas and serving as an example for coworkers.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years related work and/or public accounting experience.
- Competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experiences of Accounting, Tax, Internal controls and Financial planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills with team-oriented thinking.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective; and excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Excellent Project management skills. (planning, monitoring, reporting, etc)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- SAP experience a plus.
At our company it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
- Be accountable
- Model Integrity
- Value Individuality and Diversity
- Inspire Teamwork
- Encourage Creativity
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.