Airline Catering Company
【Job Summary: 】
- Lead the finance team
- Manage and report the company's financial activities on a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain a proper accounting system according to local and corporate accounting standard.
- Maintain and adhere to the company group Internal Controls System and guidelines
- Act within the company Financial Policy and Authority Matrix and improve the process
- Accountable for an accurate and timely booking of transactions and on time month-end reporting.
- Ensure the improvement of accounting processes.
- Adherence to Accounting Standards and group guidelines
【Main Duties and Responsibilities:】
- Responsible for the overall accuracy of the company financial transactions (including general accounting, payroll, accounts receivable & payable)
- Perform month-end/year-end closing timely
- Adhere to appropriate and timely posting: checking of all transactions made by accountants
- Supervise/review the finance staff to complete the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with international affiliates to maintain intercompany accounts.
- Coach and train the finance staff
- Authorize payments and approve ePRs
- Manage cash-flow management within the organization
- Implement accounting process improvement and internal controls
- Prepare the monthly Short Term Forecast
- Meet regularly with direct reports to update them company business, initiatives, direction and answer to their questions.
- Communicate regularly with Dept Heads in Operations & Back office to be aware of what is going on and what is coming.
- Manage/assist the Tax Advisors to prepare the IFRS and Local GAAP tax package for the tax return (eg.corporate Tax Return or Consumption -Tax)
- Work with the Finance Director, North East Asia to monitor taxation requirements; and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
- Arrange physical stock take quarterly or annually
- Prepare Group's Notes Pack and Tax Pack yearly
- Follow up for insurance policy renewal and company secretarial matter if any
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
- Qualified CPA
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience gained from MNC or sizable organizations
- Experienced supervising min 3 staff
- Computer literate (MS Word, Outlook and Strong MS-Excel skill)
- SAP & Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Proactive, detail oriented, analytical & good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate staff
- High command of written and spoken English and local language (essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
(flexible depending on the candidate's background)
基本 9：00から17：00 （1時間休憩）
2, 一次面接 - WEB Conference
Interviewer: Finance Director
3, 最終面接 - Face to face interview
Interviewer: Finance Director/General Manager
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.