Global Chemical Company
The Finance Manager will be accountable for:
- Managing all financial transactions
- Complete and correct registration of all accounting entries in the financial administration
- Responsible for the implementation of Group standards and systems
- Help to review current processes, establishing best practices and implementing streamlined workflows to drive operational efficiency
- Ensure financial and business controls are maintained, developed and enforced - in order to broaden the focus from purely financial risks to business risks including e.g. commercial/liability issues as well
- Lead initiatives to improve financial performance for the company including profit enhancement, cost reductions, working capital and cash flow improvements
- Report the financial performance in accordance with internal requirements and Group financial procedures to regional headquarters
- Prepare accurate financial forecasts, budgets and statutory accounts
- Ensure the financials meet local statutory requirements
- Pro-actively identify and report upsides and risks to forecast and budget achievement
- Partner and support role to Business Managers to grow the business
- Overview use and optimization of implementation of Group ERP system
- Communication with (financial) business partners like banks, tax authorities, auditors, tax advisors, etc.
- Close monitoring of the following: AR, inventory level, cash flow and FX exposures
- Accuracy of sales records/summaries
- Execution of other periodic tasks as stated in the duties and responsibilities
- Prompt submission of all required forms and/or documents
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or relevant majors
- A solid career track of 3-4 years with a reputable CPA firm as auditor, or a couple of years in commercial accounting or someone who has accumulated 5-6 years of accounting experience and is ready to progress to a managerial role
- Good understanding of IFRS, Japanese GAAP and taxation regulations
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to things, proactive, hands-on, can-do attitude
- Analytical minded, meticulous and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive and keen to be involved in operations of the business
- Excellent communication skills, and proficient in Microsoft office, in particular Excel
- Prior experience in managing business integration and operations will be advantageous.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.